Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vote Of Thanks(wedding)

DAVIS CUP -" I did not want the tour "

Pico is self-critical to their performance in dust, but is excited: "Here I have a plus", he said.

for their favorite on clay, the February tour to Juan Monaco was not positive. A first round and two quarterfinals, the balance for Del Potro, who had not started the year as expected. However, by ranking and enthusiasm to play Davis Cup, was taken into account by Tito Vazquez and runs with great chances to collide with Victor Hanescu on Friday. And Pico, with the drama that is known, and note it on. "It's special because I always liked playing in Buenos Aires. And Davis believes me more hope, "he said.

- How assesses the tournaments on dust before this series?

"I did the tour you want. I went faster in Chile and in the other tournaments I lost against very good players (Wawrinka and Ferrer). I also believe that I paid quite well, especially last week in Mexico. That allowed me to get more confident.

"Now you have a new coach ...

"Yes, I am working with Gaston Etlis and we're adjusting the game. Although last year I finished very well and this did not have a good start, I think this is step by step.

- What was the first day of practice?

"Fortunately had a good appreciation of the court, the ball bounces very well and I was left with a very good impression.

- Is this the year?

Argentina "Every year is a candidate. Now John Martin (Del Potro) is fit again and have a full team for all surfaces. We must become conscious that forming a good team can win.

- Do alarmed injury and neglect Nalbandian Chela last week?

"And yes, they would have complicated because Romania is a very good team with Hanescu and twice, I saw him in Mexico. But luckily they are all recovered and available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment