Friday, March 4, 2011

Mexican American Wrestling Singlet

illusion DAVIS CUP - "I came to beat Monaco

Hanescu, ranked No. 59 and main menu of the Romanians in Davis, we have faith to the point with Pico. But she worries people: "I hope than one complication.

"We are not favorites," he said Andrei Pavel, the captain of the Davis Cup team in Romania. It seems that Victor Hanescu, 59 ° in the world and star of the European not hear the message. Confidence has plenty: "I want my two points to my country, I'm going to win in Monaco because I came to that," he said at a news conference.

The Romanian, who will play the second point at Pico and Del Potro won the Rome: "They are two different parties, but I'll take the good I did this time and try to apply it back." And warn about the aspirations of Romania in the series: "I prepared myself well for the Davis Cup for us just being in the World Group is proud, but we are not satisfied only with that. "

And Romanian giant of 1.98 meters, also used to throw a warning Argentina people stand in the Parque Roca: "The public course will be more noisy than an ATP tournament, but I hope that we are respected and that does not become a complication." Are you nervous?

0 comments:

Post a Comment