Friday, February 11, 2011

Man Wearing Ladies Underwear

Know What You Want: Essential

· Begin playing for 6 years and turned professional with 16 • was one of the greatest feelings in the second half of 2010 · Guard in his bag a WTA title • Germany has one of the greatest talents ÁLVARO circuit BRANCH 10/02/1911 - 22:39. Print Send Close Send this story via e-mail: Your Friend's Email Your Name Your Email Comment Send to multiple people by separating the email addresses with commas Share Close Digg Fresqui Twitter MySpace Facebook Google Bookmarks Yahoo MSN Reporter 4comentaJulia Goerges (Bad Oldesloe, 1988) is at 22 one of the great exponents of the new German generation. After a great season finale 2010 and with renewed energy, 2011 is presented challenging. After getting the decisive point in the Fed Cup qualifiers against Slovenia and recently arrived in Bogotá, the second German bike kindly answered questions MARCA.com.Como a member of the tennis world power through tough times, do you feel the pressure from the German fans? They always expect a lot from you, but we have a lot of good players who can still grow and be better. Therefore, everyone has their own pressure. That's suficiente.Usted missed qualifying in Brno, which led the team to playoff against France. Parmentier gave in Frankfurt in the fourth point of the series before Germany was relegated to World Group II. Federation Cup ordeal to record in Fed Cup momento.Mi not too long yet. I have not played too many games. Of course it's nice to get a win for your team. For this I am very happy with my win on Sunday, won a mass-Zes Peskiric in Maribor, was also the German decisivo.La point got the decisive point in the Fed Cup tie against Slovenia since 2005 Germany has lived among the Group World and World Group II. Petkovic and Goerges a more mature singles as arguments can contribute to stability. What the team needs to step forward? We are still and developing young girls. We all work hard and try to get as high as we can. I think we have very good options as equipo.Eslovenia was the scene of your first degree-of-WTA doubles. What were your expectations in Maribor? It is always nice to play in Slovenia. Everyone treats you well there. For us it was important to win the tie and have the opportunity to return to World Group. That was our goal. What is the difference between concentration in the Federation Cup tournament that of a normal? Is very different. You play for a team and not just for you. Always put pressure on yourself to give the whole an important point. So, you feel a difference within track. What are differences between your coach and your captain Sascha Nensel Barbara Rittner? My coach Sascha Nensel travels with me all year and work together daily. Therefore, knows all about my tennis. Is in contact with Barbara many times, so when we play Fed Cup she is aware of any aspect of my game, helping the team. "To win in Luxembourg gave me more confidence and respect between the players of the circuit" Julio 2010 was a great month for you to raise your first WTA title and winning 15 of 17 matches. Only lost to top-seeded local Pennetta at Palermo and Wozniacki in Copenhagen. What was the secret of his point inflection? Go back to play Biarritz? Did not play badly in my match against Bartoli Wimbledon but I could not win. I went with my father to Biarritz and won the tournament (my coach was on vacation for a week). Came with me to Palermo and Bad Gastein. I took great confidence from these games and finally won my first title in Bad Gastein not find me at my best. I had 28 games in 3 weeks including doubles. It was a turning point in my career and proved that I can win a title. Hard work finally takes his frutos.A Despite not winning more titles in the fall continued taking steps. Tokyo won its first victory against a former number 1-Safina, and its first win against a top ten player-Stosur. Three weeks later, in Luxembourg, defeated Ivanovic, representing its first victory over a Grand Slam champion. How did this affect your confidence? The title gave me great confidence and got more respect from the major players, which always helps. I played some really good games and I beat my first top 10, which has always been important to me. Therefore, you will be taking more and more confidence and playing better without any miedo.Tras a hesitant start of 2010, reached the semifinals in your first tournament in 2011 losing to the eventual champion. Melbourne reaches for the first time in his career the third round of a Grand Slam, after being beaten by Sharapova set to enjoy a benefit. Is it the best start to the season of his career? Of course. Never had as good a start. Not the fact of having reached the third round, but how I played my games. I had three tough games in Melbourne so it was satisfying to win two and make a good match against Sharapova, where I learned many things. Unfortunately I was ill in Auckland but still played some good tennis there too. "I've never started a year as well as the 2011" Today has the best ranking of his career in both singles (# 34) and doubles ( # 33). Do you think it is in the prime of his career? Yes The rankings never lie and end of the year you can see how everyone has played throughout the season. How would you describe yourself as a tennis player? What aspect of your game you feel you need improvement? Am a aggressive player who always goes for his game. I can improve in all aspects. What is the difference between the current and Julia Goerges February 2010? I learned to be patient on the court and my game is more consistent. Also, my fitness is much better now. Is it supported a change in the Fed Cup format and / or shorten the WTA calendar? It would be interesting to have a 16-team World Group Davis Cup like. WTA calendar is well in my opinion. "The ranking never lies and end of the year you can see how it has played throughout the world "What do you like most and least circuit? Do you miss something missing from your life? Whenever you miss your family, but this is work. I like to travel and see the world. Most of the time we are tennis courts, airports, hotels, ... but sometimes we do other things. If it were not tennis player would you be? I always wanted to be a tennis player. " How to have fun off the track? I'm enjoying my life and things I do. I love when I'm home and I can do a lot of things with my family and my parents work amigos.Sus in an insurance office. "A little bored to continue the family business and so opted for tennis? No, I've always been interested in tenis.Tras nearly five and a half seasons as a pro, has played only once in Spain, and never in the WTA circuit. Will we see its debut this year in our country? I think so. I will play in Madrid. What is the best time we have experienced in the circuit so far? My first degree and my match against Sharapova and Melbourne. Is there any ritual before / during the games? On the track no. Before the game I always put the handle and the color on the rope for myself and do not let the stringer. What is your goal for 2011? Is the medium-term goal? The dream of your career? This year I want be top 32 because it assures me being seeded in the Grand Slams. I want to improve my game every day and work duro.Como football fan and follower confessed Bayern Munich. Do you keep a grudge against Spain after they win the European Championship final and the semifinals of the World Cup? No. Spain was better these days, but every day is different. See what happens next time (laughs). The German players are the most active on Twitter. Current data: Groenefeld: 2,290 followers. Goerges: 2,229 ... Question of time to overtake Anna? Andrea Do you plan to win this match? No. Just try to keep informed of my fans and supporters of what I'm doing and where I am. Because not everyone can come to tournaments and watch the games. So pretty. But I'm not planning to be the most lucky fans in a virtual tenga.Muchas 2011 that presents exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment